Irish Donegal Tweed Flat Cap
It’s soft to the touch and has small specks of colour called “flaws” which aren't noticeable from a distance, but up close give the tweed a multi colour affect. Thus, no two pieces of tweed are the same.
The Stunning Landscape of Donegal provides inspiration for the colour and texture, while originality is achieved through the blending of wool into unique yarns which are used to weave Donegal Tweed.
Our Craftspeople use the same skills and craft methods as handed down through the generations.
Our Donegal Tweed Caps encompasses the harmony of tradition and old world quality with contemporary design
They are hand crafted on a block, have a deep back and a reinforced peak, to ensure a perfect fit. The Donegal Tweed flat cap is as classic as it is rustic.
• Various colours
• 100% Tweed
• Reinforced peak
• Fully lined
• Hand Crafted
Product Size Guide
Hats and Caps
Hats and caps are usually measured in UK, European and American sizes. If ordering as a gift or a present for somebody else large tends to be most common for men and medium for women.
To ensure a perfect fit for your new hat or cap follow the guidelines below:
1. Use a cloth tape measure or alternatively, a piece of string and measure against
a ruler to determine the length
2. Place around your head, starting from your forehead and keeping above the
3. Measure in inches or centimetres
4. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size
5. Use the chart below to determine your size
We are happy to Exchange or refund any goods, that haven’t been worn, altered and are in a re-saleable condition with label and packaging intact. To exchange or return an item, follow the instructions below.
- Package goods as they were, in a suitable package/box
- Enclose the despatch note
- Return to the address, on the return address labels provided