Irish Classic Linen Flat Cap
It’s soft to the touch and is woven in Ireland at the world renowned Linen Mill, Baird Mc Nutt.
Its crafted using the same skills and craft methods as handed down through the generations.
Our Irish Linen Caps encompasses the harmony of tradition and old world quality with contemporary design
They are hand crafted on a block, have a deep back and a reinforced peak, to ensure a perfect fit. The Irish Linen Flat Cap is classic and refined, essential for summer in style.
• Various colours
• 100% Irish Linen
• Reinforced peak
• Fully lined
• Hand Crafted
Product Size Guide
Hats and Caps
Hats and caps are usually measured in UK, European and American sizes. If ordering as a gift or a present for somebody else large tends to be most common for men and Medium for women.
To ensure a perfect fit for your new hat or cap follow the guidelines below:
1. Use a cloth tape measure or alternatively, a piece of string and measure against
a ruler to determine the length
2. Place around your head, starting from your forehead and keeping above the
3. Measure in inches or centimetres
4. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size
5. Use the size Chart to determine your size
We are happy to Exchange or refund any goods, that haven’t been worn, altered and are in a re-saleable condition with label and packaging intact. To exchange or return an item, follow the instructions below.
- Package goods as they were, in a suitable package/box
- Enclose the despatch note
- Return to the address, on the return address labels provided